Forum Archives

Guild Website

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by JonSnow JonSnow 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

A place to talk about the guild website, announce updates and changes, bug fixes, and to request new features.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Fixed bug in site template that was not updating subpages ttiles (IE: Subpage 1, Subpage 2, ect..)

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Add Neverwinter RSS feed from Cryptic, we can now see all the current events and patch notes directly on our website.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Got word today that the “Register” function was broken. I’ve corrected this now, however as a backup you can always register here -> New User Registration

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Needed: All Guild Officers need to visit me in game for a photo shoot for the website’s Guild Officers Page. Hit me up in game ASAP. Thanks.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Forum recent activity widget added.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Changed the top nav menu options links into new order -> Guild rules, Guild Info(formerly just guild), Blog, Forum.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Site Navigation Menu expanded to show subpages.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Added a cool page that lists the full roster of the guild here -> http://www.bloodofthefirstmen.com/index.php/home/guild-roster/

The process creates a new page for each of the guild members as extracted from game using the /ExportGuildMemberList filename.csv command in game then using wordpress plugin WP All Import to create the pages from the csv elements.

Pretty cool, now if only I could find a way to automate this. đŸ™‚

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

+ Fixed the alignment size of the footer image so that it looks consistent with the columns above.
    + Moved Recent forum activity widget to footer.
    + Moved login to left column.
    – Removed block code with diablo looking images, don’t know why this was in the template.
    – Cut NW RSS feed down to 2 items as it was making too much excess space on the elements in the page for pages that had little content.
    -/+ Split the Guild alliance page up and created a separate page called DragonFlight(DF) Info, which is our DF tutorial page.

JonSnow
    JonSnow
    Keymaster

Hello Bloods! I’ve got the website back up and in action. Needed to trouble shoot a few things. I will be updating the server for patches very shortly.

We’ll need seriously update/refresh some content including the export of the full guild roster.

Jon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Patch Notes: Version: NW.90.20171009a.3 October 23, 2017
    Highlights New Skirmish: The Merchant Prince's Folly Merchant Prince Wakanga O'tamu has recently acquired a treasure that others will stop at nothing to take for themselves. Protect Port Nyanzaru, build barricades, and repel the attack long enough to rebuild the gates, with improved rewards based on the speed of completion. Check out the dev blog: […]
  • Swords of Chult Maintenance Stream! October 23, 2017
    Join us on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:30am PT for the Swords of Chult release maintenance stream! We'll be giving out prizes including the Community in-game Titles, luring unsuspecting Devs into the stream, and more!  Thanks to our sponsor, Corsair, we'll also be giving out 3 Scimitar Pros during the stream. The contest is not limited to […]